All products include a personal/home use warranty which protects your product against manufacturing defects. It is important to note that if you intend to use your products in a business/public premises or for commercial/rental use then you are required to upgrade the warranty. The length of the warranty differs per product however most of our products come with a 2 year warranty, you can find this information on the product page.
What is not covered?
The warranty does not cover the following:
- General wear and tear
- Incorrect use of the product
- Intentional damage
- Non approved servicing
- Failure to regularly service the product
- Non compliance with the product care guidelines
- If the correct warranty is not held
- If the correct warranty is held but you fail to meet the additional criteria (see below).
Which warranty is right for you?
- Personal/Home Use: If you are using the product at home for personal or family use and are not using it for any business related purpose and do not intend to generate any money from the product then you require: Personal/Home Use warranty.
- Business/Public Use: If you are using the product at a business premises but not directly generating income from it such as: placing the product in a restaurant, hotel lobby or church, then you require: Business/Public Use Warranty.
- Commercial/Rental Use: If you are using the product to generate income, for example: if you have a wedding decoration business and rent the product to your client, then you require: Commercial/Rental Use Warranty
You can choose your preferred warranty on the checkout page before paying for your order.
Examples of use and warranty required:
|Use at home for personal or family use|
|Use inside a business premises (eg. Hotel, Restaurant)|
|Use inside a religious premises (eg. Church, Mosque)|
|Use inside a public premises (eg. Shopping mall, exhibition)|
|Use for hire/rental services|
|Resell as part of a package|
|Any use for which it directly generates income|
Global Warranty & Assistance Program (GWAP):
The Global Warranty & Assistance Program was implemented to ensure that our U.K customers are not treated any more favourably than our non U.K customers. If you are a non U.K customer, your order will be protected under the GWAP by default and free of charge. GWAP ensures that we are able to properly assist international customers and provide and service products no matter where in the world they are. We have done this by linking up with over 500 international furniture specialists who have been audited and are authorised to service World of Thrones products. Regardless of where in the world you are, the GWAP will ensure that you wont have to travel far to have your product serviced.
Additional Criteria for business/public and commercial/rental use warranty:
If you have upgraded your warranty to business/public use or commercial/rental use, you are required to meet the additional criteria (if applicable).
- You must register your warranty with us as additional information is required. You can do that here.
- You must hold the correct type of commercial insurance or public liability insurance in order to validate your warranty.
- You must always be present where the product is being used
- Where the product is being used for financial gain, you must keep a written record of the particulars of each service.
- Your product must have the correct warranty upon order. The warranty cannot be changed once the order is placed.
- In the event that you make a warranty claim, your product will require an inspection. This can be carried out in many ways, we will advise further once you make a claim
- In the event that you make a warranty claim, we will investigate using various means and will only carry out a service if your product holds the correct warranty. If your product does not hold the correct warranty, we will decline the claim and void the remaining warranty.
- In the event of a successful warranty claim we will carry out the service in the following order: 1. Attempt a mobile repair within 7 days or: 2. Attempt an in-house repair within 14 days or: 3. Replace the product or provide a credit certificate within 21 days.
- The warranty does not include cover for fair wear and tear, wilful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident and negligence by you or by any third party and failure by you to operate or use the products in accordance with the product guide.
- If you do not receive a Warranty & Registration document with your purchase that means that your product does not have warranty. This may be the case if you purchase your World of Thrones products from another seller such as an approved or non-approved retailer.